Friday, August 26, 2005

My First Baseball Game















Last Sunday, my brothers, sisters-in-law, niece and I attended a Detroit Tigers baseball game at Comerica Park in Detroit. I must admit, I was skeptical at first since I'm not much of a sports fan, but it was pretty fun. And the Tigers won for the first time this season!
















This is our view of the city from our seats in the stadium. Pretty nice view from far away, but sadly the city is really run down. There's just no life on the streets because all the people and businesses have moved out of the city. Instead of really fixing up the buildings and making the place liveable, they're putting up false fronts on the buildings to make it look nice. Interesting approach...

















This super cool giant baseball ferris wheel definitely made the game more interesting. Not only does the stadium contain the actual baseball diamond, but also a ferris wheel, a carousel, a beer hall, and many different snack stands. So you can't really get bored there.

Here we are inside one of those giant baseballs. Fortunately none of us threw up!

No comments: