Monday, September 10, 2007

The Advantages of Having George W. Bush in the White House









I'm no Republican, nor do I really appreciate any of George W. Bush's work as President of the United States of America, but I like to look on the bright side. Reflecting on his years in office, they have provided at least me with some advantages.

1. He's a good reason to leave the country.

2. He kind of looks like a monkey, and who doesn't like monkeys?

3. He says lots of grammatically incorrect things, making him a gold mine for teachers of English.

4. For better or worse, he's always a source of conversation material.

5. You can always make a joke about him. Today at my knee checkup for example, I threatened to call my "Uncle George" if my knee doesn't heal properly. The doctor, nurse and computer guy who was there to fix the network all liked that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"2. He kind of looks like a monkey, and who doesn't like monkeys?

LMAO...

*Sparky*